Ray of wLight for a joyful day!

SwamyRay

SwamyRay - Ray of kLight for a joyful day!

Latest

Avoid!

While sailing in the ocean, one can’t avoid being surrounded by water. 

While living in the society, one can’t avoid being surrounded by bullshit!

~@PrakashSwamy

Quote

Path!

The path is always present, open for anyone willing to explore. 

Instead of using the path to keep going ahead towards the Truth, if the seeker gets attracted by scenery or distracted by silly humans or retracts due to fear of ignorance, it isn’t the path’s problem. 

The path was, is and will be, as it has been from time immemorial. Only seekers come and go, repeatedly!

~@PrakashSwamy

Quote

Seeing!

Pilgrimage isn’t for seeing the Divine presiding within a shrine. 

It’s a preparation for seeing the Divinity residing within, in time. 

~@PrakashSwamy

Quote

Living!


80% of the day is spent on pleasing others.

80% of the remaining 20% is spent saying please. 

Whatever time remains is spent sleeping. 

Yet, silly humans believe they’re living, everyday, day after day! 

~@PrakashSwamy